Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
Thursday, March 26, 2015
* is Career Day. All students must be in formal, including seniors. Report to 6th period at for attendance.
* Salesian March Madness will take place this week, March 23 through the 31st. 3 on 3 basketball tournament. Winner gets a prize. Sponsored by the ASB. Signup for free with John Peralta or Mr. Dunford.
* Club 15 is the next Salesian High dance that will take place TOMORROW, Friday, March 27th. Pre-sale tickets are $5.
* Yearbook prices are going up . Purchase your yearbook at the discounted price at yearbooksforever.com Seniors do not need to purchase yearbook. You will receive a yearbook with your Graduation Fees.
* Already enrolled in (or officially invited into) the AP program?
Be sure to turn in your signed recommendation form or invite letter to Ms. Bronzina ASAP, so we can reserve your spot for next year.
* SENIORS: UC campuses will administer the Analytical Writing Placement Examination (AWPE) on to students who have been admitted to a UC campus for fall 2015 and who, by , have not satisfied the entry Level Writing Requirement (ELWR) by other means. Students who have met the requirement through acceptable exam scores
or transferable college-level coursework are not required to take the AWPE.
* Congratulations to Heriberto Maldonado for being accepted into San Francisco State and Luis Amesola for getting into Cal State Northridge and East Bay.
* California State University at Dominguez Hills is offering their Reading Skills and Speed Reading program for all ages this summer. Classes will takes place in Huntington Park and on the university's main campus in Carson. Please see Mr. Chavez in the Counseling Center for more details.
* SENIORS: For information regarding scholarship opportunities and late year college application options, please see Mr. Chavez in the Counseling Center.
* Attention all spring sports athletes. Please make sure that you have turned all of your paper work to the athletic office. Failure to do so will result in your removal from the team. In addition to your paper work, please make sure that you sports fee have been paid. Please see the finance office if you have any questions.
This week’s schedule is a reverse week.
– Career Day
- Attendance in 6th period.
– Assembly in Gym
12:10 - Attendance in 6th period
– Assembly – Song and Story & Announcements
Next week’s schedule is a forward week.
– – Odd Day
Tuesday – – Even Day
Special Mass Schedule
1:30 – 2:30 Prayer Service
Wednesday – April 1st – No Classes – Easter Break begins.
Classes resume .
. . . it's who we are