Teacher Tutoring Sessions
Salesian High School Daily Bulletin
* Closed Door Week – Tardiness to class has become an issue. In an effort to reset the tone, we will be having a "Closed Door Week" all of this week. As soon as the second bell rings teachers will close the doors. You must go down for a tardy slip if you are in the hallway when the bell rings. Do not try opening the door.
* Those who missed any testing last week will make it up TODAY () after school at . Please see counseling office to schedule your make up test.
* Honor Roll assembly has been moved to . We will have a joint Honor Roll and Halloween rally. Note that the Walk-a-thon has been postponed to later in the semester.
* Report Card Night is ( ) the 23rd. Freshmen & Sophomores will pick up grades from . Juniors & Seniors will pick from . School will be dismissed at . (See schedule below)
* Book Club will meet during lunch ( ) in room 304.
* Those interested in becoming published authors and artists should submit their work for Venture, Salesian's literary magazine. Artwork, short stories, poetry, and flash fiction should be given to Mr. Jackson. Deadline for submissions is .
* NHS will host tutoring today immediately after school for an hour. Report to the student center if you are in need of tutoring or homework help!
* SENIORS: Ronald McDonald House Charities has posted a Scholarship Program that covers 4 years of college assistance. Please stop by the Counseling Center for more information.
* SENIORS: The application portal for all 23 Cal State University campuses is now open. Please visit website csumentor.edu to create your personal account. Please visit Mr. Chavez in the counseling center if you need assistance.
* Both Football teams are back in action and against the visiting LaSalle Lancers. The JV game will be played and the varsity game will be played . Their will be no admission charged for the JV game. Admission will be charged for the varsity game prices are $7 for adults and students without ID's, and $2 for children and students with IDs.
* The cross country team is back in action at Mount San Antonio College.
* Teachers: Please excuse the following students so that they can attend the college presentation by Emmanuel College (Boston).
Angel Belman James Tamayo
Bryan Moreno Osvaldo Silva
Craig Kinjo Manuel Figueroa
Anthony Partida Heriberto Maldonado
Miguel Molina Jesse Anguiano
Mark Vasquez Jake Moran
Juan Huerta Gilbert Smith
Juan Morales Brandon Tinoco
This week’s schedule is a reverse week.
(Report Card Night)
. . . it's who we are
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM Parent Teacher Conferences
6:30 PM - 9:00 PM Jv Football vs. La Salle
7:00 PM Varsity Football vs. La Salle
5:00 PM - 9:00 PM Phone-a-thon
6:00 PM Dia de Los Muertos Festival